The Kowa TSN774 is a very reliable and clear spotting scope. The body is made of super strong magnesium and is equipped with a telescopic hood. This hood protects the lens against exposure of rain and direct sunlight getting into the spotting scope.
The Kowa TSN660-series (66mm), TSN770-series (77mm) and TSN880-series (88mm) are by now a standard in the field of spotting scopes and can be classified as best of all! World wide they are received with enthusiasm and tested by the most critical users. On many points they are better and much more practical than other well known brands. Brilliance, sharpness and colour reproduction can be called fantastic.
The standard models come with a semi-apo lens. The Prominar pure Fluorite-Crystal lenses (TSN773 and TSN883) are extremely clear and belong according to several tests by reputable authorities to the absolute best!!
Important characteristics Kowa TSN774:
- Very compact
- Thanks to the newly designed lens system
- The oculars have a large exit pupil for easy view
- All lenses are made of environmentally friendly eco glass
- Provided with a super coating
- The body is made of magnesium
- Gas filled and therefore waterproof
- Handy and easy running course- and fine tuning button
- Focussing from 5 metres till infinity
- Ocular protection button, so it cannot fall off
- 10 years warranty.
- TSN 774 body
- Objective lens cap
- Ocular cap